Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
to suit individual and workplace situations.
Whether through targeted training on effective conflict prevention techniques or one-on-one coaching to teach a worker how to manage internal or external conflicts, our services will help you reduce the conflict that is disrupting your workplace and interfering with your success.
Benefits of Conflict Engagement and Prevention Training
• Learn how to manage conflicts internally and externally to minimize workplace disruptions and increase productivity
• Teach managers how to manage conflict among employees effectively
• Learn how to actually engage conflict to learn how to improve projects and customer satisfaction
• Teach customer service employees how to handle difficult situations effectively to decrease customer complaints
• Train human resource staff to manage conflict before it escalates into a grievance or a costly legal matter
• Coach individuals on how to handle conflict to reduce stress and increase engagement
• Prevent escalation and continued disruption through mediation services
We provide both conflict engagement strategies and mediation services to individuals, couples, families and communities.
Our individual services also include coaching for specific events such as a high stakes negotiation or mediation, or for personal skill development to improve personal or professional relationships.
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
What is conflict costing you?
Yet, this is perhaps the largest reducible cost to organizations
in today's business world although it is the least recognized or acknowledged.
- U.S. employees spent 2.8 hours per week dealing with conflict - amounting to approximately $359 billion in paid hours or the equivalent of 385 million working days.
- 25% of employees said that avoiding conflict lead to sickness or absence from work.
- Nearly 10% reported that workplace conflict led to project failure.
- More than 33% said conflict resulted in someone leaving the company either through firing or quitting.
- 42% of a manager's time is spent addressing conflict in the workplace.
- Wasted Time
- Low Morale
- Lost Time at Work
- Increased Health Costs
- Unnecessary and Ineffective Workflow Restructuring
- Loss of Skilled Workers and their Institutional Knowledge and Experience
- Poor Decision Making
Ensynco can help transform the often negative energy of conflict into the fuel of
your creativity, innovation and productivity to create the products and services
you imagined when you first dreamed of your company.
Drag & drop your tab 3 content here
to reduce and prevent the costs of poorly managed conflict, including
the costs of lost revenue, poor productivity, or damaged working relationships.
The goals of Conflict Coaching include helping the individual:
- identify and change negative behaviors, attitudes and habits;
- identify conflict engagement and prevention goals to be attained;
- learn and develop constructive responses to different kinds of conflict;
- expand competency in engaging and preventing conflict.
Drag & drop content here